See job description for details
is the Reply Group specialist in IoT, end-to-end solutions for Energy&Utilities, Telecommunications and Smart Cities.
Sense Reply supports and enables market leader enterprises operating in these sectors to transform their business models, processes and ICT architecture in order to achieve a competitive advantage and cost-effectiveness by leveraging the power of the Internet of Things
Sense Reply designs and implements new services and business processes enabling new Things-to-things, Human-to-things, AI-to-things
We are working on the most important IoT projects, supporting the extraordinary energy transition era we are living in:
- Electric mobility
- Smart metering
- Smart public lighting
- Smart monitoring of renewable energy plants using drones
- Energy Communities
- Global IoT platforms
Sense Reply is AWS premium partner
, delivering IoT cloud solutions to customers all over Europe.
We're looking for a p assionate and ambitious Open Source Cloud Native Application Software Engineer
to develop Edge and Cloud IoT solutions using Open Source Software
The successful candidate will be able to build applications in compliance with coding best practices and standard patterns.
Our ideal candidate has excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills, the ability to manage tasks in agile projects, both independently and as part of a team.
You will work in an informal, collaborative culture where your talent is valued over a role title! What you will do
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing new edge and cloud applications for end-to-end IoT solutions using Open Source Software delivered to our customers
- Collaborating closely with solution architects, designers, internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Promoting great software code and quality
- Innovating new ideas to evolve our applications, offering and internal processes.
- Solve complex problems with cutting edge open source technologies
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable code
- Collaborate with end-users to find innovative solutions
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Present ideas for system improvements
- As a programmer in agile project, you will be asked to establish a personal rapport with clients and with other people involved in the projects.
- Previous development experience in IT projects
- Good knowledge for at least two of the following: Go, Python, Java, NodeJS
- Experience in implementing Cloud Native Applications on microservices architecture with open source software
- Nice to have is the experience with developing applications on cloud AWS, Azure or GCP
- A good understanding of code versioning tools
- Good proficiency in spoken English
Visit our website: https://www.reply.com/sense-reply/en/ .