A leading international company, located in Biella, is looking for a skilled and highly motivated professional to join its staff as its new Head of Controlling.
In this role the Head of Controlling, reporting to the CFO, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assist and give finance support to the CFO and CEO in the analysis of the business performance as well as in new business proposals.
- Lead the month-end process in collaboration with the Head of Accounting and Administration area and with the HQ Group.
- Prepare, upload, and follow up of LAF, budget, and projections, make the proper deviations analysis and propose the relevant actions.
- Establish and upkeep analytical accounting methods to analyse the contribution margin and provide support to the underwriting area.
- Lead profitability analysis at all analytical levels, ranging from business lines to contracts.
- Perform cost control analysis, as well as direct/indirect, fixed/variable costs structure.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the Control Management team.
- Provide support to the Responsible of each area, understanding their area internal costs and suggesting measures/actions for improvement.
- Join cross-functional projects.
Competence & Requisite
This role requires:
- Analytical Skills & Results Delivery
- Relationship Management & Negotiation
- Communication Skills
- Team Building & Staff Engagement
- Innovative Strategic Thinking
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- 5+ years of experience in controlling (industrial, financial) in multinational companies, possibly in leading position
- Strategic, problem solving and results-oriented skills;
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills;
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP;
L’annuncio è rivolto ad ambo i sessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) e nel rispetto di quanto disposto dall’art. 10 del D. Lgs n. 276/2003. I candidati sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy https://www.wexecutive.eu/privacy-policy ai sensi dell'art. 13 e art. 14 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati. Aut. Min. Prot. R.0000155 del 31/12/2021.