See job description for details
Are you a brilliant new graduate passionate about Finance
? Are you willing to join our groundbreaking projects? Join Reply
! WHO WE ARE Reply
is a network of highly specialized companies which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Big Data
, Cloud Computing
, Digital Communication
, Internet of Things
and Social Networking
Reply focuses on Consultancy
, System Integration
and Application Management
, covering three areas of competence: Processes, Applications and Technologies.
We support our Financial Services clients (Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management) in defining and achieving their strategic business goals through the application of the latest business and distribution models, the evolution of operational processes and the design of new products and services.
We provide top graduates with the right tools to foster their professional growth. We place a strong focus on teamwork, innovation and results orientation, combined with strong specialist skills. ROLE DESCRIPTION
Acting as Consultant, you will take part into projects that may be about developing strategic or business plans, designing new products and services, evolving business or operating models, launching digital transformation programs, program governance, change management and so much more.
All of these projects will have a high impact on client's business. Your role will focus on the execution of project tasks in a proactive and responsible way. Specifically, the project tasks will be related to data analysis, new business/operating models definition and business case evaluation. You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop problem solving approach being involved in strategic project tasks;
- Adopt analytical skills on business issues analysis;
- Achieve professional standing in challenging situations;
- Collaborate with project team members, with a strong inclination for team working.
We are looking for top graduates who are highly interested in working in strategy consulting, with a strong aptitude for innovation in business solutions and business strategies. In particular, we are looking for the following skills:
- Strong academic performance;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively;
- Very good proficiency on business tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Oulook).