Client Service Delivery Manager (Hedge Funds)
- Location: Limerick, Munster, Ireland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Service Delivery Manager (Hedge Funds)About The Role:
The Relationship Management team acts as a key point of contact for NT HFS clients and Shared Services teams. The team is responsible for ensuring client deliverables are met and that service is always delivered at the highest level. The Client Service Delivery Role is responsible for ensuring the best possible client experience by owning and optimizing the delivery of service to clients, tracking and reporting of key tasks and being a primary point of escalation and trusted NT resource who advocates for clients within the Bank. Working closely with the Relationship Manager, the CSDM is expected to gain a broad understanding of client's current and future strategy along with associated revenue streams, profitability metrics and ensure retention of revenue and high client satisfaction results.
- Monitoring and measuring client and product performance, including but not limited to SLA's, issue logs, internal and external client service reviews, board reporting.
- Delivering client service resolutions by engaging and working with other functional areas both locally and globally, to ensure the provision of a timely and efficient level of service excellence.
- Responsible for coordinating overall client service delivery across all applicable disciplines e.g. Custody, Valuation Reporting, Risk and Performance, Derivatives, Collateral Management, Foreign Exchange, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office.
- This role is expected to lead the face to face meetings with key strategic clients and build effective working relationships with key senior client counterparts.
- Become client's primary trusted NT resource as it pertains to HFS services and be the primary go-to person for escalations
- Across Shared Service teams and internal stakeholders, coordinate resources to ensure timely delivery and issue resolution, and effectively communicating client concerns and needs to partners.
- Partners with Relationship Manager as required, ensuring issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly with the client.
- Partnering with Shared Service teams and other NT teams in various lines of business to continuously optimize the operational processes and support structure for successful client servicing.
- NCT01 - ARRO/KYC - new and ongoing renewals
- Ensuring compliance KYC and tax documentation policies
- Competencies required
- Relationship Management
- Excellence in execution
- Service Orientation
- Foster productive relationships with senior client executives
- Influence various internal teams to achieve optimal client outcomes
- Prioritization Skills
About Northern Trust:
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of December 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.1 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$7.6 trillion in assets under custody
$1.1 trillion in assets under management
$132 billion in banking assets