Trade Reconciliation Specialist - Global Asset Owner
- Competitive tax free salary + benefits + relocation
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 07 Mar 19
Work for one the worlds largest Asset Owners on their front office facing reconciliations team. Very attractive tax free package including extensive benefits and relocation package.
Global Opportunity - Full Relocation Package & 45+ Holiday Days & Accommodation & Family Sponsorship & Schooling & Fantastic Lifestyle
Locations - Luxemburg, Dubai, Dublin, Caymen Islands, New York, Paris
Our client, a very prestigious and highly regarded global investment manager is seeking experienced reconciliations specialist from a trade operations or reconciliations environment for this front office facing role in their liquid accounts division. The company truely value their employees and push a real work life balance while rewarding employees with an attractive tax free salary and extensive benefits & relocation package.
- The role will be responsible for preparation of manual and system automated reconciliations with the objective to identify and resolve discrepancies for operations, investment and accounts divisions across the organisation.
- Works collaboratively with Account colleagues, clients and other stakeholders, to ensure accurate, timely and efficient completion of Accounts tasks and duties.
Key role and responsibilities
- Verification and processing of accruals and payments for management, custody, performance, collateral management, custody fees and bank charges based on respective agreements, ensuring relevant documentation is maintained.
- Message queue monitoring to ensure that all transactions are processed into system.
- Monitor STP window to ensure that all processed transactions reached settled status in the general ledger.
- Processing manual transactions and reconciliation payment updates.
- Transaction exports to the general ledger.
- Processing of transactions as per Transactions and Responsibility Matrix
- Reconciliation of fee variances and resolution of fee related issues with custodians, fund managers and CTAs.
- Prepare and update standard operating procedure documents (SOPs)
- Update necessary data for KPIs
- Processing instructions and notifications received from the Investment Committee, front office and operational support departments.
- Follow procedures defined in the procedure manual and where appropriately identify improvements.
- Participate actively in projects relevant to the Section and / or across the company relating to automation, new instruments and new business requirements.
Education & Responsibilities
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in administering and accounting for investment management fees.
- Exposure to and working knowledge of accounting systems, with knowledge of SimCorp Dimension, Bloomberg and / or automated fee systems being an advantage.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Aran Rooney on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.