Real Estate Investment Manager
- Compettitive + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 05 Mar 19
Our client, a Global Financial Services institution who are extending their footprint in Dublin are looking for a Real Estate Investment Manager to join their front office team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Developing a future growth property strategy.
- Sourcing and due diligence of new investment opportunities, focusing primarily on lower risk income generating assets.
- Oversight and future optimisation of the growth property portfolio.
- Supporting the sourcing and due diligence of other investment opportunities.
- Investment committee submission preparation.
- External report writing and presentations to pension fund trustees.
- Monitoring relevant industry, regulatory and legal developments.
- Portfolio analysis with respect to areas of exposure, compliance with portfolio construction controls and risk management.
- Strong familiarity with the Irish property market across investment types and sectors, extending to direct asset underwriting and structuring.
- Strong quantitative financial analytical skills, with robust financial mathematical aptitude strongly preferred.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Advanced familiarity with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Entrepreneurialism, inquisitiveness, independent thinking, high motivation, ability to operate autonomously when required.
- Collegiate and team‑based working approach.
- Professional qualification such as CFA, ACA or ACCA.
Please call Tom on 01 - 5079273 for a discussion on the above in the strictest of confidence or email email@example.com.