Property Investment Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 22 Mar 19
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the market for an Investment Analyst to join one of Ireland's largest Real Estate Investors. The purpose of the role is to manage a substantial real estate portfolio and work on new real estate transactions.
- Corresponding directly in a timely and professional manner with a small group of HNW investors and Funds to provide advice and updates on existing and potential investments.
- The provision of regular investment updates and financial reporting.
- Critical analysis of investment propositions to include the preparation of financial analysis and modelling and detailed investment appraisals and carrying out detailed due diligence;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts;
- Ad hoc preparation of information following investor requests;
- Monitoring the property investment market for potential opportunities;
- Preparation of strategic business plans for new purchases.
- Professional Qualification desired in Accounting, CFA, or Chartered Engineer/Surveyor;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Previous experience in real estate asset management or investment;
- Proven self-starter with good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines;
- Flexible and positive attitude to work with a professional and friendly manner.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.