Investment Manager (Pensions)
- Extremely Competitive Financial Package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 22 Mar 19
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of Dublin's top Asset Managers. Their Real Estate Team is looking for an Assistant Investment Manager Pensions. This position will offer great career trajectory to the successful candidate, who will be someone looking to work hard and be rewarded for it.
The purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of a portfolio of properties held within pensions held by clients. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part qualified accountant with an interest in residential and commercial property.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant;
- Demonstrable interest in residential and commercial property;
- Experience of working in an accounting environment dealing with rental income, payment of costs, payment of VAT and other taxes. Some experience working with bank debt including residential mortgages an advantage;
- Demonstrable knowledge of property and property related concepts including leases, contracts for sale, VAT, LPT and elements of valuation;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to include asset and portfolio analysis and client communications;
- Strong communication skills and ability to build stakeholder relationships.