IPSI - Operational Excellence Specialist
Irish Progressive Services International (IPSI) is a member company of the FNZ Group.
Since its formation in 1998, IPSI has become one of Europe's leading providers of third-party services to the life assurance industry. Our ambition is to continue our growth by continuing to offer excellent service to our existing clients, by acquiring new clients and by extending the range of services on offer. The Job:
The Operational Excellence Specialist is responsible for assisting in the promotion and delivery of the Operational Excellence agenda across the company.
Reporting to the IPSI Operational Excellence & Control Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, promoting and utilising the Process Maturity & Criticality model to deliver Process Change
- Driving and delivering the review of existing business processes from a value proposition perspective
- Leading by example in examining existing methodologies and developing new ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Fostering an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Develop a business process roadmap recommending ways to simplify, standardise and centralise complex processes
- Identify, organise and manage continuous improvement initiatives on an annual basis to deliver both process efficiencies and error reduction initiatives
- Establishment of appropriate KPIs to measure and track process efficiency and effectiveness in addition to appropriate resource, capacity management and Operational KPIs across Operations
- Owning and delivering the Robotics / AI programme
- Acting as Lead in the roll out and embedding of the Lean Six Sigma Programme and principles across IPSI Operations
- To manage the error reduction programme to meet our client's expectations around error reporting and error correction. Ensuring best practice in relation to error resolution and reporting on key metrics across critical processes.
- To design, install, maintain and monitor controls within IPSI. To know and understand the features of IPSI clients product offerings and to ensure that IPSI support these in controlled and compliant manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager
The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic record, the ability to work in a fast-moving-environment and the interpersonal skills required to interact with clients internally and externally. They will also have:
- Professional Qualification (e.g. Accountant / Actuary) or recognised business process improvement qualifications.
- Appropriate Industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to articulate complex messages in a simple and straightforward manner.
- Ability to build and develop multi-layer relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritise and multi-task during the course of the business day.
- Strong planning and analytical skills are essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Ms Office, SQL, VBA , Python or Prophet are essential
- Strong facilitation, problem-solving and decision making capability
- Proven track record in delivering process change initiatives
- Project management experience / qualifications a distinct advantage.
- A very high level of energy & drive, and lead by example.
- Broad knowledge of specific professional/technical discipline, combining theory, organisational practice and market practices.
- Operational Excellence and Process Improvement
- Innovation and Change
- Drive for Results
- Communication & Influencing
- Team Working & Cross Functional Collaboration
- Problem Solving & Decision Making