Global Regulatory Change BA/PM (Contractor)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Your new role as a Global regulatory Change BA/PM will be to support the delivery of a variety of exciting and challenging regulatory and corporate change initiatives across the organisation.
Fidelity provides a change environment with a global approach to business and regulatory initiatives and is driven by the objective of placing the customer at the heart of the business, improving the customer experience, developing new products and services, enhancing efficiency and reducing costs. The business continues drive strategic plans and responds to the changing regulatory environment, strengthen controls and simplify the operating model.
Purpose of the Role
This role will be to support the delivery of a variety of exciting and challenging regulatory and corporate change initiatives across the organisation.
You will be required to work closely with all areas of those business teams that are supported by the Global Regulatory Change Team including, but not limited to, Product Development, Oversight, Legal, Customer Services, Investment Services, Investment Management, Sales and Distribution, Technology and the Asian and European Offices. You will analyse, coordinate, manage and report on specific projects that come under the responsibility of the team.
Working closely with the Sponsor, Accountable Executive and the project team you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of agreed change initiatives. Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of requirements from regulations or/business/governance areas.
- Identify requirements of the stakeholders, scoping projects, producing detailed plans, providing management information, as defined by the key stakeholders, and reporting the status to senior stakeholders.
- Sourcing and coordination of all resources involved to deliver programme of work.
- Ensuring that an appropriate structure and controls are in place for all projects in the portfolio as required.
- Obtaining authorisation/sign off/commitment to the project as required.
- Managing and working with the project teams to represent a balanced view of all aspects of the delivery.
- Facilitate meetings as required. Record and document all meetings and communicate outputs in a timely manner.
- Communicate issues impacting the project to the wider project team escalating to senior management as necessary.
- Identify and source cost effective solutions both internally and externally
- Acting as the main contact between internal and external clients with responsibility for managing these relationships, as appropriate and as agreed.
- High level portfolio reporting to the relevant governance forums including progress against milestones, budget, risks and issues.
- Creating management information at executive and project level. Establish regular and structured communication with all members of the project.
- Identify the synergies, gaps, issues and blockers in processes (as necessary) internally and between Fidelity and any partnership company/third party provider.
- Provide quality assurance for projects within the portfolio to ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure that customer needs and requirements are adequately represented within the portfolio.
- Understand changes in business priorities and suggest changes to the portfolio of work to accommodate these without impacting objectives.
- Asset Management industry knowledge and experience. Relevant degree level education and/or industry professional qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong business analysis and project management skills with experience of working on and managing complex change programmes in the financial services industry.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of preparing papers for and presenting at Steering Committees.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- An understanding of basic risk management.
- Proven ability/experience of engaging/communicating with senior stakeholders and to work at all levels.
- Experience of working with Business Channels, Customer Services, Operations, Technology and third parties.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach and an analytical, enquiring mind.
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve objectives and goals, requesting support when and where required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines: must be able to handle, coordinate, and prioritise multiple tasks, issues, and problems, ensuring resolution.
- Self-starter/ motivator - Dynamic "can do" attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Effective decision maker.
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to work on challenging issues and overcome constraints and obstacles.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience of regulatory initiatives and their impact on investment managers and distributors.
- Existing Fidelity knowledge an advantage.
- Flexible and willing to travel between Fidelity offices globally.