Corporate Finance Executive
- 55 - 65,000
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 08 Mar 19
My client, a global Corporate Finance Firm, is seeking to hire a Corporate Finance Executive to join its growing Corporate Finance Team in Dublin, Ireland.
- Buyer research & analysis, financial analysis of business combinations; understanding of buy and sell side processes
- Basic familiarity with valuation and the usual methods of valuing businesses
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in transactions
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Corporate Finance Environments
- Qualified accountant ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information
- Interest in strategy and deal construction
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and engagements
This is an opportunity for you to join a growing Corporate Finance team and acquire excellent exposure to both origination and execution while earning a highly rewarding remuneration package.
To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence please call Sean Sweeney on 01-8746770 or apply directly via the link provided.