An opportunity to join a rapidly growing M&A advisory firm which operates on a global basis. You will be working as part of a small, highly knowledgeable and experienced team in a role that will offer considerable learning and career development opportunities.
- Provide day-to-day research assistance and in-depth review of a wide range of financial services legislation at an EU and Irish/UK level
- Advise and update on relevant business policies and procedures
- Perform periodic monitoring, testing and reporting of the compliance framework
- Produce research and reports for senior management on compliance advisory activities
- Review, update and implement regulatory staff training;
- Assist the planning, preparation and communication in respect of regulatory visits and periodic thematic requests
- Ideally possess 5+ years’ experience as a compliance officer/ legal role in financial services (banking, asset management, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority and Central Bank of Ireland regulatory obligations
- Excellent relationship management skills to support global growth of the business
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Deadline oriented while handling multiple priorities and initiatives;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Salary & benefits: €65-70k basic plus substantial bonus
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Paul O’Reilly at Elevate Partners on +353 (0)1 563 2330. To submit your CV, you can hit the Apply button.