- High salary commensurate with experience.
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
Alternatives / Private Equity Fund Administration Systems - Senior Business Analyst
- Full time
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- 15 Jun 19
Excellent client facing senior business analyst position for alternatives / private equity portfolio management and fund administration solutions. Increase your knowledge & experience, and diversify your day with a wider variety of responsibilities, challenges and more client interaction.
This career opportunity provides the prospect to work for a well respected and very successful international business consulting and technology provider, that is expanding its European operation with the appointment of a Senior Business Analyst in Dublin for their alternative investment systems consulting team. The company is a very respected market player going through a growth phase requiring individuals with strong alternatives portfolio management and investment administration business and systems knowledge. It's a varied high profile client facing role, involving system workflow consulting, functional requirements gathering & business analysis, to implementation & systems migration and client training etc.
Appropriate applicants will have the following skills & experience:
• Key criteria is investment industry experience and familiarity with fund administration workflows and systems.
• Experience in an investment technology systems role i.e. application support, business analyst or systems / implementation consultant. This experience could have been gained working directly for an investment company, fund services / administrator, a technology provider or consultancy.
• Experience with any of the following systems would be advantageous: SS&C Advent Geneva, Temenos Multifonds, FIS / Sungard Investran or InvestOne, eFront, Vitech, Simcorp or similar in house alternatives / private equity adminstration, portfolio management, fund accounting systems etc.
• Strong customer focus and client interfacing ability.
• Must be self motivated, have the ability to work in a relatively autonomous role and want to contribute to the success of a growing operation.
This would be a great opportunity to develop your career with a leading market player in a high profile client-facing role for the investment industry, that will offer a lot of variety and career growth as the operation grows.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round: ✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential. ✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.