Senior Java Back End Developer,AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- This position is a hands-on software engineering role for Platform IT team based in Pune, India.
- Our team develops back office Foundry & RiskSphere applications providing support to CRO operations & production activities. Activities supported includes Credit Risk and Market Risk functional domains.
- This position requires working closely with development and support teams in Swiss and SG ensuring the quality of mission critical Risk Systems wherever possible.
- Expected to be hands on with back end system development expertise & being able to work as an individual contributor and also be responsible for the development activity of 3 to 5 people team.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas.
- Outstanding track record of minimum up to 5 years of development engineering project experience.
- Expertise in back-end development engineering (Java, JEE) and micro service architecture.
- Expertise in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Expertise in BPMN, CMMN, DMN modeling,
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Proficient in UML design and design patterns
- Familiarity in Cloud development/deployment as well as with Flowable (or other Workflow solution)
- Big-data infrastructure and development knowhow is a plus
- Proficient in regulatory environments and finance is an advantage
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.