Product Deployment Lead India, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role is within the India (BUSS) department, which supports End user hardware and Software environment for end users across India. This position will be responsible for establishing a sustainable management, controls and governance program for new product deployment covering all aspects of Product deployment planning, partner syndication, deployment planning & post deployment issue tracking & feedback processing.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Primary Responsibilities include
- End to end project management responsibility of new products deployed within the organization.
- Manage and ensure the smooth and secure operations of all the company's information technology functions and equipment including software, hardware, phone system, mobile communications, internal audio\video needs and more
- Relationship management and Partnership with Business - Take lead on partner management for sustained / periodic connects with business at all levels, work as reporting point of contact for responsible business.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology, make recommend purchases of technology for beneficial solutions for day-to-day operations that will increase business efficiency, save money and accomplish strategic goals and objectives.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments in the company about new product deployments and unique requirements.
- Have authority for large-scale technology projects and assure their completion on time, according to budget and at an expected high level of quality.
- Contribute to department's annual technology budget in conjunction with planning the lifespan of technologies, including anticipated upgrades and replacements.
- Source computer hardware and software, including identifying vendors, negotiating and recommending purchasing decisions.
- Lead all aspects of the monitoring and maintenance of IT assets across the company, including oversight of security protocols, Risk & governance controls.
- Coordinate efforts with facilities management staff on maintenance and security of sites where technology is deployed over a multi-office company.
- Make technology and systems available around the clock providing fast recovery when downtime is inevitable.
- Establish disaster recovery or contingency plans to ensure business continuity along with testing of established protocols.
- Hire contractors and outsource functions when necessary to ensure the company's technology needs are met efficiently and effectively along with managing those relationships.
- Seek opportunities for team training and skills advancement by designing and conducting training programs and workshops for staff.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and controls for the department.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Regular face-to-face meetings with suppliers, IT teams and managers building relationship
- Communicate infrastructure and client needs and expectations, manage site operations within printing, media, desktop provisioning (ie/ MACS) and other infrastructure services.
- Provide supervisory oversight of all changes within contract & delivery including review of onboarding and leaver activities. Changes in role and service delivery.
- Performance monitoring and liaise with senior management on change and negotiations
- Produce periodic reports to senior management on status of product deployments.
- Collaboration with Regional CSS managers, CRM Desktop Support, Client Productivity and senior managers to ensure that vendors are providing high quality services.
- Gather and review satisfaction with services, global supplier consistency, and consistency with third party service manager counterparts, on-site staff management and compliance.
- End to end ownership of new products deployed within India.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. Basic Qualifications
- 12-15+ years' experience in IT technical support roles
- 10+ years' experience handling technical teams
- Ability to travel as required
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university or equivalent
- Previous Project management, deployment planning, project execution, IT Infrastructure Operations, IT Service Management & IT Business Operations experience.
- Motivates others by building a climate in which people want to do their best
- Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Balance changing priorities, deal with ambiguity and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Must be bias for action, innovative and able to dive into the deepest details.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.