Software Engineering - Enterprise Data Engineering
We are seeking a Java Software Engineer to help drive this effort - key responsibilities would include:
• Lead software design and implementation of major components and systems.
• Develop high-available and high-scalable system using Caching, Elastic Search, Kafka etc.
• Manage project deliverables and deadlines with your technical expertise.
• Coach and mentor junior engineers on design techniques, engineering process, coding standards, and testing practices. Key qualifications include:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of Architecture, Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Strong problem solving and consensus building skills.
• Following SDLC best practices such as design review, code review, CICD, unit tests and end-to-end testing, etc.
• Expert with Java using Generics, Lambda, Mockito, and Java Concurrency.
• Proficient with Core Spring framework, Dependency Injection, Spring Restful Service.
• Experiences with technologies such as Elastic Search, Kafka, AWS.
• Familiar with building high-scalable and high-available system.
• Ability to solve complex business problems.
• Good verbal and written communication.