- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Municipal Securities Division’s Technology team has an opening as we expand to include additional Fixed Income business flows. We are looking for a strong Senior Java Developer with at least 3-5 years of experience.
Our responsibilities are:
- Managing trader’s inventories and offerings
- Supporting the trading via backend services
- Handling real-time market data
- Providing up-to-date risk information to support traders decision
The role would be expected to gain expertise in several components of our systems and take full ownership of projects from requirements gathering to roll-out.
- Professional development experience with a minimum of 3 to 5 years
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong Core Java knowledge
- Good knowledge of SOAP / XML / WSDL
- Good knowledge of SQL/Relational Databases
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Be an excellent team-player
- Spring knowledge
- Familiarity with Fixed Income products
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.