French Speaking - iShares Core Relationship Management Associate - Budapest
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Mar 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The position will reside within the Sales Excellence team, based in Budapest. The key function is to support the French and Belgian EII Sales teams in the management of their daily activities, ensuring an excellent client experience. Responsibilities will include the creation of customized client analysis and reports, managing follow-ups, CRM activity, and working in close co-operation with the French and Belux teams to understand the needs of our clients and sales teams that serve them. The position requires strong communication and internal-team work qualities, as it will be dependent on sourcing in a fast and complete manner information from sales and specialist teams. Precision, attention to detail and a good understanding of the asset management industry are a requirement in order to provide accurate and meaningful material to clients and ensure effective business analyses.
The position is to provide support to the iShares French and Belux sales teams on key client relationships by managing client reporting, passing on leads and coordinating client follow up for relationship managers. Furthermore, the role will be responsible for managing inbound queries via email and phone from European investors.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Support the Paris and Brussels based sales teams by working with functional teams within BlackRock to provide best-in-class service to the sales teams and our clients
- Assist the team in producing client intelligence and updates, and aiding the team’s response to ad hoc queries in a timely and professional manner
- Support the clients administrative centres in Luxemburg on due diligence and questions in collaboration with the other country excellence centres.
- Involvement in any projects which support the business development of the team, including the creation and formatting of custom reports
- Part of a team responsible for managing the iShares email box and phone line responding to individual and institutional queries covering our passive product offering
- Liaising with product specialist teams to answer client queries, perform analysis and provide additional information
- Assisting relationship managers by coordinating post meeting follow ups e.g. working with business partners to provide additional information on funds, running analysis
- Organising client events e.g. creating invitations, recording RSVPs, call clients to check their attendance, ensuring presentation materials are ready, following up
- Creating content and presentations for relationship managers to use in client meetings and obtaining compliance and business approval
- Responsible to ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements and standards are met
- Communicate on BlackRock’s different products and service propositions
- Ensure the integrity of client and prospect data and records in our CRM
- Gain an understanding of the French, Belgian and Luxemburgish asset management industry
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, previous experience in Financial Services is a plus
- Interest in financial markets and ability to create outstanding content for clients
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and French, additionally, Flemish and/or German are a plus
- Advanced Windows-based software skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients and stakeholders across the firm
- Passion for excellence, significant initiative and attention to detail
- Acquire a broad knowledge of the asset management industry by interacting across the BlackRock business
- Gain exposure to an extremely varied range of investment products and the services that support them
- Potential to work towards a relevant professional qualification
- Join one of the world’s leading asset management firms
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.