Dynamics AX Support Analyst
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 24 Apr 19
Dynamics AX Support Analyst
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
TMF provides a range of services for Corporates to assist them in: a) running a local business, b) preparing to enter a new market or c) operating across many borders. These services include Corporate Secretarial, Accounting & Tax, and HR & Payroll.
In addition to this, TMF Group is a recognized global player in the administration of Capital Markets transactions and PERE investments, providing a complete range of fund and business services.
TMF Group are looking for a highly motivated, team orientated, Dynamics AX support engineer to join the Dynamics Center of Excellence. TMF Group has implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (DAX) in 28 of its offices across EMEA and is due to the upgrade Client Accounting business to Microsoft D365 FO, we are looking for experienced engineer to join our team and provide 3rd level support.
The Application (Dynamics) Support Engineer (ASE) will work in an international team of specialists which is growing. This team is supporting Dynamics AX 2012, Dynamics AX 4.0 applications and will be supporting D365 in the near future. Helps TMF Group's growing AX user base in troubleshooting and solving reported issues and offer pro-active support by timely management of reported incidents. Solves incidents independently and distributes repeated tasks to L1 support. The ASE follows up issue resolution and communicates to end users. The new team member will report to the Application (Dynamics) Support Manager.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in multinational environment;
- Relevant college or university degree (IT/ Finance/ Economics/ Business/ Engineering);
- Excellent English, written and verbal, communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels;
- Work experience with ERP or other integrated business solution. Strong interest in technical details;
- Accurate, precise and able to deal with deadlines;
- Hands on and good organization skills;
- Pensive, pro-active and taking responsibility for his/her tasks;
- Ability to talk to different audiences.
- Records their time accurately and within deadline;
- Will be mindful of cultural differences across a diverse organisation;
- Communicates (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner;
- Puts colleagues/ clients at the center of everything they do to ensure a positive experience;
- Upholds the values of the organisation in all they do;
- Acts with integrity;
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them;
- No strategic input - role is operational.
- Relevant work experience as functional Dynamics AX support engineer or functional consultant (AX 4.0, AX2009, AX2012, D365) in the GL, AR, AP, Bank and Project modules;
- Ability to analyse reported issues in the Dynamics AX Finance modules from the UI and the AOT;
- Intermediate financial accounting knowledge, incl. multi-currency accounting and WIP accounting;
- Understands personal development areas and is driven to 'bridge' gaps;
- Will ask relevant questions to improve business awareness/ knowledge;
- Individuals will work under direct supervision and work will be scrutinized;
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Stable employment in a supportive work environment;
- Exposure to multinational IT professionals;
- Learning opportunities: you will work under the supervision of experienced professionals who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex tasks;
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your team leadership;
- Teamwork: an environment where we can work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and experienced daily.
- Full time and part time contract is an option.