*** NEW ROLE: DEVELOPER: 12-month Direct Contract (extension and perm conversion potential) ***
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 19 Feb 19
An exciting opportunity for developer with 5-10 years' experience has arisen within Asia's leading brokerage and investment group. You will be working in the Front Office Development team and support on the build-out of their Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives and Delta One platforms.
- Implement new product(s) flow into vendor system
- Perform UAT for new product implementation with the users
- Build and enhance HKTR reporting tactical tool
- Collaboratively work with Ops and Markit to put the products on Markit for strategic implementation
- Follow and maintain the processes for version control, continuous integration and release management
- Ensure code is covered thoroughly by unit tests and rigorously tested before deploying to QA or UAT
- Work with production support teams on releases and issue management
- Adopt new technologies and frameworks in projects
- Strong development skills in Python and Java 8
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Fixed Income / Equity Derivatives / Delta 1 Front Office or Middle Office system development is highly advantageous
- Familiar with Agile frameworks and best practises
- Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or similar disciplines
- Ability to communicate confidently with business users to gather requirements, address issues and manage expectations
Please note: This is a 12-month contract with a high chance of perm conversion.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-performing team, in a challenging and rewarding environment where you can get clear visibility of your contribution to the bottom line.