- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Feb 19
A HK based asset management firm is now looking for a Trader. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the daily trade execution of the investment portfolios managed and will report to the Head of Trading.
• Execute order for fund manager, markets include HK/China, Asia including Japan, US, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
• Provide market updates, news flow, and order status to fund managers.
• Communicate with team member(s) to enhance information transparency.
• Work closely and smoothly with operation and compliance.
• Maintain good relationship with brokers, manage commission, and ensure effective communication with counterparties, in order to achieve your duty.
• Provide other investment-related support to the portfolio management team as directed by the CIO.
The ideal candidate has:
• More than three years’ experience as a buy-side/sell-side execution trader covering Asia Pacific markets, with experience in A-share market is a strong plus
• A bachelors’ degree or above in finance or related field • Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English, Cantonese is a plus.
Interested candidates please send your details to HR@atlantis-investment.com