Senior Institutional Sales- Korea
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 25 Mar 19
Our client is a top tier international asset management firm who offers global investment management product across all asset class. They are currently expanding their sales team covering Institutional clients with Korea coverage. The role will be based in Hong Kong
The role will be responsible in the development of marketing plans and execution, primarily relating to mainly in Korea. Handles significant institutional client relationship responsibilities and promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products and markets developments. Also to identify prospective clients, prepare presentations, follow up of investment services and participate in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and product sales pitch to prospective clients.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant sales/marketing experience, preferably in the asset management business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Korea markets with a biased towards Fixed Income instruments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and markets with managerial skills and a proven new business generator.
- A self-starter who revels in building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance.
- Excellent command of English and Korean is a must (To interact with Korea clients)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com