Senior IT Project Manager - Corporate IT
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 15 Feb 19
Our client, a well-established Investment Bank, is currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience working for a global bank and domain experience in Corporate IT i.e. Finance, Compliance, Legal, HR etc. to manage transformation projects/program.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of the projects from project initiation to implementation into the production environment
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders. Maintain ongoing communications and manage their expectations.
- Manage deliverables and ensure that developments undertaken follow standard practices of the firm
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other IT related areas.
- 10+ years of relevant IT Project Management/ Change Management/ Transformation experience at a global bank
- Experience and knowledge in Corporate IT i.e. Finance, Compliance, Legal, HR, etc
- Superb stakeholder management, relationship building, and communication skills with fluency in English; ability to convey ideas to senior management with confidence
To apply, please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.