Senior Administrative Officer (6-months contract)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions.
- 18 Mar 19
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
The APAC Compliance & Regulatory Affairs department is looking for an administrative assistant in our Hong Kong office.
• The aspirant will be responsible for providing administrative support to multiple principals.
• Emphasis on solid organizational, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
• Coordinate and confirm meetings and conference calls using Outlook.
• Process concur reports for payment.
• Coordinate travel itineraries
• Answering and redirecting phone calls.
• Email and business letter composing.
• Onboarding of consultants/contractors/employees.
• Meeting organization/conference room reservations/video setup/catering
• Calendar management
• Record keeping/filing/scanning
• Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, using knowledge of the Internet, creating PowerPoint presentations for meetings, report generation, and newsletter composition.
To be considered for the role, you must be able to offer:
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
• With Credit Suisse experience is a “plus”.
• Experience in banking institution is a must.
• Proficient with MS office products.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Have the ability to handle time effectively and prioritize.
• Have flexibility to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
• Have the ability to take care of sensitive and confidential issues appropriately.
• Have solid communication and ability to deal with staff on all levels.
• A good team player; Self-motivated; Enthusiastic, constructive and dedicated outlook.
• Able to work well under pressure.