Senior Accountant/ Assistant Manager, Management Analysis, Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Support the Manager in performing management accounting reporting, analyses, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare annual financial budget, quarterly forecast and comparative analysis
- Prepare management reports and analyse business performance for Senior Management decision making
- Assist manager to timely deliver management reports and market analysis
- Act as business partner to provide recommendations to other functions
- Support regular and ac-hoc business analytical requirements
- University graduate with a Bachelor degree
- Attained or working towards a professional qualification preferred (e.g. CFA and/or CPA and/or Actuarial)
- 3 years of related work experience is preferred
- Prior listed public insurance company preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong quantitative and modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills (verbal, written, graphical)
- Good understanding of financial reports
- High proficiency in word, excel, power point
- Well organised and systematic
- Insurance knowledge ideal
- Self-motivated and high degree of initiative
- Works well under high pressure
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.