SVP/Director - Institutional Sales
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 11 Feb 19
Experienced investment professional looking to make an impact in a senior leadership position which influences the entirety of the business. Ideal for an established fund raiser with strong awareness and interpersonal skills.
- Build and maintain close relationship with overseas institutional clients/investors and assist with the development of the business strategy and plans for expanding our market share and increasing AUM;
- Report to the Head of Intuitional Sales and work closely with the investment and product specialist team to prepare the sales materials and presentations for clients and introduce the objectives and process of investment products to clients;
- Conduct sales pitches, contact prospects and clients through various sources, and handle their enquiries, feedback and requests;
- Partner with investment partners to develop customised solutions that meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Construct business case support for all new product initiatives including analysis of market demand, competitive landscape, vetted sales projections, pricing strategy and projected profitability to ensure that ideas with the highest probability of becoming profitable products are launched;
- Evaluate the clients' investment policy to identify how our offerings can complement their existing portfolio(s);
- Work closely with the internal parties (Portfolio Managers, L&C, Product, Operations departments etc.) in order to help the sales and service run smoothly;
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications：
- Degree holders or above, preferably in Finance, Economics or related majors;
- Solid knowledge in investment is required, including quantitative skills;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in asset management and covering overseas market.
- Demonstrate a good record in fund raising and extensive network with institutional investors;
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written;