Responsible Officer ( SFC Type 4, 9 )
- Attractive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Anywhere Everywhere Six Degrees Link Limited
- 25 Mar 19
Six Degrees Link (SDL) is a recruitment firm that specializes in Banking and Financial Services with a dedicated team of consultants who strive to provide the best consultancy services for both clients and candidates in Corporate Finance, Brokerage, Capital Markets, Private Equity, Hedge Fund & Alternatives, Risk, Legal & Compliance. We have excellent track record in placing banking/finance professionals in the industry and our clients are international investment banks, corporate banks, asset management companies, and brokerage firms. Our main goal is to fulfill our clients' as well as our candidates' needs by placing the right professionals in the right positions.
Our client is a fast growing FI in Hong Kong. They are now looking for RO ( Type 4 & 9 ) to join their team. Any RO with SFC Type 4 9 are welcomed.
Our client is a fast growing FI in Hong Kong, with well-established business in PRC. They are now looking for a Responsible Officer to join them. This position offers excellent salary package and transparent opportunity for career progression.
- Build the Operations Team to support the expansion of the asset management platform
- Optimize business processes and develop operational procedures / guidelines to ensure proper internal control, the functions include but not limited to operations, risk and compliance
- Oversee and supervise the daily operations and transaction processing
- Review and approve operation manual and compliance manual annually
- 10 years minimum work experience in related industry with at least 5 years minimum in management and supervisory level
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Experience in new business initiatives and process re-engineering to improve the operational efficiency
- Solid experience in Stock Hedging, A-share in particular
- Experiences on doing QDII & QFII
- Sufficient knowledge on Risk control, Operation, Mortgage Finance, Merging Finance
All profiles are handled with strictest confidentiality. Shortlisted candidates would be notified.
If you are interested in this post please send me your most updated CV and Salary ( Breakdown such as Basic Salary + Bonus or Allowances ) to my email : amy.lam @ sixdegreeslink.com