Regional Head of Client Reporting, APAC
- HK$1.2mil base + discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 16 Mar 19
A global asset manager is looking for a Regional Head of Client Reporting to support the COO in defining strategy, producing a roadmap and implementing it for the APAC region, in order to bring their client reporting capability up to par.
- Manage and monitor the performance of APAC client reporting team to ensure smooth operations and address any issues they may have
- Streamline reporting processes and implement tools and systems into the APAC region to improve turnaround time of custom reports production
- Identify areas of inefficiency and provide solutions to address the problems
- 10-12 years of buy-side client reporting experience, with demonstrated career progression within a top tier buy-side firm
- Solid experience in implementing new systems and streamlining client reporting processes for institutional and wholesale investors
- Gravitas to influence senior stakeholders across functions and regions
If you are interested to explore further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.