RFP Writer - Hong Kong Office
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 19
A top global asset manager is looking for a strong bilingual RFP writer, with knowledge and experience covering all asset classes to join its APAC Client Coverage team based in their Hong Kong Office.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of RFPs and DDQs
- Develop strong knowledge of firm’s products
- Work to develop and improve the efficiency of the RFP Process and quality of submissions.
- Work with wider Global RFP team to make sure all responses are completed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build and maintain a database in conjunction with Global Database
- Management reporting on overall RFP process
- Strong Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role (specific RFP or Sales support experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge across all asset classes.
- Languages: Mandarin and English - Strong speaking and written communication.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with PMAPS (preferred)