Process Improvement Project Manager
- Up to HKD0.00 per annum + 30-35k
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 18 Feb 19
Global Leader in the Insurance industry looking for a process improvement PM to join the Business Transformations team and head up strategic operational efficiency projects across the organisation.
Join an Agile team, reporting to a SCRUM Master. Look at the business and it's process flow, the way it all fits into Insurance's fast paced growth in digital activity and customer experience.
This is a huge global company and its functions are intricate and built cleverly. This role will look at the existing processes, build connections with senior stakeholders, analytically analyse their problems, define solutions to efficiency, implement them, and work on the cultural transformation that follows.
Typically candidates looking for large scale transformations in international market leaders, or working in the forefront of modern insurance, are attracted to this position for the career growth opportunity and chance to learn.
WHO SHOULD APPLY? (Must have)
- Transformation project methodology
- Participated in large scale transformations, either in big company or consultancy.
- Operational transformation PM or a BA with good grip on project methodology.
- FS or consulting background, ideally insurance.
- Cantonese speaking.
- Automation / operational efficiency, streamline projects strong plus.
WHY TO APPLY?
- SCRUM Agile training - get trained in modern powerful project management methodology and upgrade your CV as FS industry seeks out people with this training.
- Generalist position, get to learn all different parts of insurance.
- Participate in large scale transformation, classic digital transformation and operational change to match.
- To a strong BA, chance to get project ownership experience.
- If PM on pure delivery, get involved in earlier stages defining project needs and strengthen your understanding of the project lifecycle.