Principal/Direct Investment (VP to ED)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 19
We are searching for experienced Principal and Direct Investment candidates (VP to ED) for a leading PRC investment bank in Hong Kong.
- Originate, screen, structure and execute the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments;
- Originate investment opportunities from network customers and business partners of the Company, its subsidiaries or parent company;
- Perform /lead investment analysis, modelling, screening and due diligence on investment targets;
- Participate/lead in the process of transaction structuring and negotiation of investment terms;
- Prepare and present investment proposals to senior management and Investment Committee;
- Perform/lead investment deal execution
- Monitor the portfolio and manage exit of investment;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by management;
- Coach and lead juniors of the team
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder, major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines;
- Holder of CFA or CPA qualification and/or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) qualification an advantage;
- Experience in cross border investment in Mainland China. A Share IPO or Convertible Bond investments experience an advantage.
- For VP with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, and ED with minimum 15 years’ relevant experience in Private Equity/ Principal Investment/ Direct Investment areas, with proven track records of investments in China and HK.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, and able to perform effectively with minimal supervision in a small team environment;
- Self-driven, diligent, reliable, high integrity, and able to perform well under pressure;
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin a must) and English
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.