An excellent opportunity has come up for a seasoned counsel to join a fast growing P2P Fintech platform to be based in Hong Kong. This is a newly created role to cope with the expansion of the dynamic and innovative platform.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the incumbent will:
- Assist the General Counsel in the oversight of all legal matters for the South East Asia Region
- Handle all round legal matters including regulatory, new product structuring, corporate commercial
- Work closely with other legal counsels in the APAC region and other related internal stakeholders
- Assume the role of a Deputy of the General Counsel in the General Counsel's absence
Successful candidate will:
- Have at least 10-12 years of post qualification experience from a top tier lawfirm and in-house experience
- Experience from a banking/finance practice is highly preferred
- In-house experience from a financial institution, or fintech organization is a MUST
- Be a self starter with a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your updated CVs to Venus Ip at email@example.com or 2499 9796 for a confidential conversation.