Investor Relations, Private Equity
- 700,000 / Year
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 19
Our Client: A top private equity firm with excellent track record, expanding their office in Hong Kong. Total fund size: about US$ 5 billion.
- Cooperate with the new fund raising process. Participating in and assisting in the whole process of fund raising. Assist in the formulation of fund raising plans, drafting documents, related data preparation, fund raising road shows, organize and cooperate on-site due diligence work, follow up on fund raising progress to ensure the successful completion of the fund raising
Investor relationship maintenance:
- Assist investor relations maintenance, including receiving investor visits, and maintaining existing investor relationships on a regular basis in the form of meetings and conference calls;
- Develop new investors, answer investors' daily inquires, meet other temporary needs of investors;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the database of investors and potential investors, regularly updating the publicity materials for investors, and coordinating investors visits. Collect basic information about the industry and the investor market, conduct preliminary research and analysis, and provide decision-making reference for partners;
- Responsible for the coordination of LP reports, participation in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, responsible for the issuance of LP newsletters and various types of notices;
- Responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of the annual meeting of investors and the fund advisory committee.
- Bachelor degree or above, in economics or finance;
- More than 5 years' work experience in the finance field, including 3-5 years of private equity fund investor relations, or related work experience in LP or financial intermediaries
- Have considerable knowledge in the investment field, good understanding of private fund strategies
- Strong planning and execution capabilities, support fund raising, fund reporting, fund exit etc.
- Good teamwork and problem solving, strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English and Mandarin
If you are interested in the position, please click apply / send us your resume to email@example.com or contact Wendy Gan at +852 2297 2886.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are a regional executive search firm, specializing in the banking and finance positions in Asia Pacific. Our clients are top buy side firms, private banks and investment banks. ExecCapital is ranked by AsiaMoney as one of the top 10 search firms.