- Attractive Salary Package - Prefer have solid experience in Consumer Finance - Good communication skill with management - Energetic & Flexible
- Lead a team to perform Internal Audit activities
- Participate in the formulation of annual audit project plan.
- Participate in the formulation of audit program, collection of background information of auditee, analysis of business system data, analysis of internal control status, and research of regulatory policies.
- Carry out audit projects according to the audit plan, find internal control defects or risk issues, give valuable audit recommendations, and prepare working papers, audit sub-reports or audit reports.
- Collect the findings of regulatory inspection, internal and external audit and follow up on the progress and implementation of rectifications as required.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Auditing, Law etc.,
- CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA or other related professional qualification is required.
- Minimum 8 years working experience of internal and/or external audit, compliance or risk management in commercial banks, candidate with experience in regulatory institutions or consumer/commercial banking is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of banking, internal control system and risk management.
- Strong ability to work independently, good communication, team cooperation and report writing.
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin) listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Able to perform short-term overseas audit assignments or training as required.
Interested parties, please send your resume in MS WORD format with notice period, current and expected salary package to email@example.com.