- Fixed Income + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 19 Feb 19
Infrastructure Engineer Linux, Oracle or Middleware (e.g. WAS, MQ, Weblogic) etc.
Roles & Responsibility
- Installing WebSphere Application Server (WAS) on various platforms like Windows, Linux etc.
- Designing topologies and recommending architecture choices
- Installing the WebSphere Plugin
- Administering WebSphere
- Maintaining resources as required by applications
- Test, tweak and tune various WebSphere settings
- Application upgrades and typical issues with JDK versions
- Application Management: Java, Apache
- Scripting using Bash and Powershell
- Good understanding of related products WMB/WMQ, DataPower, WSRR, WebSphere ESB, weblogic.
- Works with the client to design and implement proof of concept and full-scale transformations that enable automation and continuous integration/deployment to customer applications
- Good understanding of SDLC lifecycle and agile framework
- Extensive experience in CI/CD pipeline implementation
- Experience with distributed server environments.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
- Experience working with teams developing in an Agile methodology
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and drive projects
- Experience with Unix Servers and Windows Servers
- Familiarity with database technologies like Oracle, linux and SQL Server and open source databases like MongoDB