IT Service Manager (Problem Management) - Insurance - 50k
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Protiviti Hong Kong
- 14 Feb 19
We are hiring an IT Service Manager who is ITIL certified with experience in defining and designing enterprise IT service management and IT operation process to join a high-profile IT service implementation project across Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Italy and Austria.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading financial institute with presence across the globe. They are about to set up IT Services from scratch to support their business users across 5 countries (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Italy and Austria). We're looking for an ITIL practitioner with experience in defining enterprise IT Service Management and IT Operation Process to join the global project.
- Leverages industry-leading standards, practices and frameworks to design, IT Service Management processes
- Identifies, recommends and implements IT Service Management tool enhancements and continuous process improvement initiatives to reduce cost, risk and improve time to value
- Develops process roadmaps in collaboration with stakeholders across IT and the business to integrate processes with the broader IT Service Management strategy
- Creates and maintains process documentation and measurements (Policy, Process Flows, Procedures, KPIs, etc.)
- Utilizes various root cause methodologies to drive root cause analysis of business impacting incidents, including identification of corrective and preventative actions
- Builds and maintains collaborative relationships across the enterprise to ensure ITSM process is a business enabler
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- At least 3 years of experience in planning, designing, implementing and supporting IT Service Management processes
- Demonstrated experience leading projects
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in successful execution of the IT Service Management process
- Experience in working in global teams in a big advantage
- Experience in designing and defining IT Service Management processes for financial institutes is a big advantage
- Applicants are expected to be ITIL certified
- Short notice / immediately available is desired
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.