Head of Internal Audit
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 19
About the Company A global group with strong growing presence in APAC is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their elite management team. This guru has its footprints in IT & technology and engineering. It is planning to expand the business into
other new sectors and building new teams across APAC regions.
This is a newly created role and will be responsible for strengthening existing control of the group and also ensuring the new business operations are complied with group procedure and standards. This role will exhibit strong leadership and work with different units and teams across group. Reporting directly to CEO and board members with strong business partnership. Excellent package with additional bonus and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Oversee the group risk assessment exercise and identify control deficiency of operational procedures in APAC regions
- Lead a team of professionals to implement and evaluate risk control programs for new business ventures
- Accountable for up keeping and advice on best practices in internal controls
- Responsible for group’s policy review and guidelines design in compliance to regional government standards and updates
- Ensure all business units in respective regions understand and strictly follow the control standards and procedures
- Work closely with CEO and report to board members and key stake holders on update of relevant matters
Ideal Candidate should have the followings
- Strong bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or equivalent from reputable university
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in internal control/internal audit and risk management
- Candidate with strong audit background technology or engineering sector will definitely be an advantage
- Strong communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin with solid exposure in APAC region is necessary
- A strong leader with track record of success in leading teams, strategic advising and process improvement
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keith Wong on +852 3915 0265.