Head of Business Development – Wealth Management
- Competitive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Tongfang Securities Ltd
- 21 Mar 19
The Company is a well-known state-owned high technology group, carrying out SFC Type 1, 4, 6 and 9 regulated activities. You are required to identify business opportunities, develop and maintain target customers and channel to meet the strategic revenue objectives of the Company.
- Identify business opportunities and create long & short term strategic plans to achieve business objectives.
- Track and monitor key priorities, action plans and business performance of Sales team in accordance with the strategic intent.
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities by developing and strengthening business relationships with new or existing institutional / high net worth clients.
- Deliver highest standard of excellence in client experience and achieve consistent client satisfaction and relationship growth.
- Work closely with the internal parties in order to support wealth management business to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.
- Providing expertise and leadership in market-related activities through review and analysis of market trend data, pipeline reports, etc. to ensure visibility and generate long term business development opportunities
- Executing on wealth management defined strategies and leading execution of wealth strategic initiatives for clients.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with MBA, CA or CFA.
- Approximately 10 years of related experience with a background in one or more of the following areas: Wealth Management, Private Banking, or Asset Management.
- Broad perspective of economics and financial markets, creative thinking and sensitive to market trend.
- Proven track record in developing and growing wealth management business, good relationship with private banks and wealth management firms.
- Team leader and strong presentation skills. Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send you resume, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department via by clicking Apply.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.