Head, Cyber Security
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Design and implement IT Security framework and ensure that the policies, controls and procedures are effective and operationally sound. Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s Cyber Security initiatives
- Reports to the Head of Technology (CTO) and manage and lead the Cyber Security team
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s Cyber Security initiatives
- Identify threats and risks that are relevant to organization’s operations and systems
- Responsible for building an accountable, information security-conscious culture and system security infrastructure built on high quality standards, guidelines and controls that is regularly tested and reported.
- Responsible in the protection of the company’s Infrastructure from damaging security incidents
- Oversee daily IT Security operations while actively monitoring emerging threats and security technologies (vulnerability management, investigation, reporting and security monitoring, incident response)
- Design and implement IT Security framework and ensure that the policies, controls and procedures are effective and operationally sound
- Manage external vendors and oversee security projects
- At least 5 years’ experience in Cyber Security with in-depth knowledge of Cyber Security and Information Security framework and principles
- In-depth expertise in Network Security Architecture and Infrastructure security issues around Windows, Linus, Mobile and Cloud platforms
- Hands-on knowledge on IT Security technologies including Firewall, Anti-Malware controls, data-loss prevention, intrusion detection/prevention, security information and event management
- Strong understanding of cloud/enterprise security best practices
- Security Certification is preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence others across the organization
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (email@example.com) with your resume.