We are looking for candidates with an in-depth knowledge and experience of primary and secondary market trading and financial functions (such as fund accounting, fund management, reconciliation and data management and reporting). The ideal candidate is required to have extensive knowledge of investment products such as private equity and project-based experience, especially in system enhancement and development experience in cross-department collaboration is referable.
Hope you can do:
- Fund operation: monitor the operating workflow of funds on a daily basis, ensure that it is being implemented accurately and timely;
- Data management and reporting: ensure the accuracy of the data and all reporting materials comply with regulators’ requirements.;
- System development: responsible for the establishment and improvement of the system to automate or improve the existing workflow;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics and other related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA would be an advantage
At least 5 years of relevant experience in banking, asset management, fund administration, fund accounting or insurance investment accounting and 3-5 years of management experience.