Fixed Income Trader - Asset Management
- base + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bohan Group
- 22 Mar 19
International Asset Management is looking for a AS - VP fixed income trader due to business expansion to execute, analysis and generate investment ideas on all China related fixed income market both onshore and offshore.
Fixed Income Trader
- Execute fixed income transactions, Fx trades and derivatives (listed and OTC) for strategies focused on China-related fixed income instruments
- Manage and control trade related costs
- Demonstrate evidence based best execution
- Play an active role in the development of our network of brokers.
- Gather market information and communicate with teams systematically.
- Understand portfolio strategies, perform market analyses and help to generate investment ideas.
- Ensure compliance with company trading rules and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Work with fixed income trading teams in other offices closely on different tasks.
- Understand and contribute to the development of trading technology infrastructure.
- University degree or qualification deemed equivalent, (not a prerequisite)
- Solid technical expertise in financial markets & China FI space, familiar with Chinese onshore bond market as well as the infrastructure and flow of it.
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in trading.
- Possess strong communication skills and work as a team player.
- Detail oriented and able to perform duties in a highly accurate manner.
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in common computer applications, financial data providers and trading platforms.
- Desire to embrace and drive forward new trading techniques utilizing data, machine learning etc.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Good knowledge of French would be a plus
As the successful applicant, you will possess a strong and positive personality and will be keen to a pro-active approach to the dealing desk’s work. In addition to being highly motivated and able to work independently, you will also be curious, open-minded and looking to join a team of professionals where you will be able to add to your existing knowledge and skills