- Competitive remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners
Equity Investment Analyst (Financials)
Global Hedge Fund - Investment Analyst, Asia Financials
As part of team expansion, a renown global equity long/short hedge fund is looking to onboard an Asia focused Financials Equity Investment Analyst.
As an Investment Analyst, you will perform primary research on the ground, build meaningful relationships with industry contacts and craft detailed financial models.
From day one, you will be responsible for idea generation in the Financials (Banks, Insurance, NBFIs etc.) sectors and collaborate with the Senior Portfolio Manager to formulate investment strategies.
You will also have the opportunity to receive extensive on the job training as part of the firm's continuous development programme.
Requirements of the role
- 2 - 8 years of experience in Financials equity research either on the buy side or sell side
- Experience covering listed Financials equities, especially within the Greater China Financials space
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be crucial to succeed in this role
- Excellent communication skills with strong modelling proficiency
- Deep passion for investing in the financial markets
If you are looking to build a successful career in the hedge fund space and work alongside some of the brightest investment minds in the industry, click "Apply" to submit your latest resume. Thank you.
Agency Licence No: 09C5764
Staff Registration No: R1658976