Director, Head of Marketing Asia, Ex. Japan
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The role is a leadership position in BlackRock Asia excl. Japan. You would be taking charge and lead a dynamic and driven marketing team for BlackRock in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Taiwan and China across all client segments, including retail bank, wealth, insurance and pension. This role reports into APAC CMO.
This person will maintain relationship across local and regional client business teams, while driving marketing strategy and programs according to business priorities.
- As a senior Marketing leader, you will deliver strategic marketing plans that drive business growth initiatives and deliver BlackRock financial objectives
- Build a modern marketing organization that influence clients base on data and develop our brand through content. Build framework with global and regional teams to measure marketing performance and gain insights to make more informed marketing decision.
- Partner with regional client segment and ETF and Index marketing teams to build total audience-first marketing solutions in Asia excl. Japan markets
- Join force with digital marketing team to deliver digital content distribution strategy to create stronger connectivity and engagement with clients and end-investors
- Deliver a holistic strategy to take BlackRock brand forward in the region and drive value from our brands to grow business. Be the brand ambassador to advocate local brand education and strengthen our brand awareness and deliver our brand promise in the Asia excl. Japan region
- Ensure all the marketing initiatives are scoped and planned within the BlackRock guidelines and process; ensure risks are identified and handled
- Encourage and build a “high performing” team focus on “meritocracy”, “work-life flexibility” and active “mentorship”
- Build an “Inclusive and Diversity” culture in the team. Champion a culture that promotes innovation and build platform to share marketing ideas
- Partner with APAC corporate communications team to deliver the PR strategy
- DIR level (at least 10 years of marketing experience) with validated experience working in financial services, preferably in asset management, banking, insurance or wealth management
- Effective execution will require exquisite and persuasive writing skills, significant knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry and the ability to independently develop and articulate deep strategic insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skill sets in both English and Chinese, proven ability and confidence in presenting material at a high level
- Deep understanding of the investment management industry including investment products, client segments and the competitor landscape
- Proven ability to lead multiple, determined stakeholders and effectively integrate input while maintaining project schedules.
- Ability to liaise with management of all levels to drive and communicate strategy.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in regards to changes in strategy and project plans.
- Have experience in managing PR activities is an advantage
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment.
- Creative thinker able to deliver messages in an innovative and engaging
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.