(CONTRACT) - System Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- Develop and maintain a mission critical web-based application for BNP!
- Produce & maintain clear documentation for the project.
- Integrate with the existing teams across different regions.
- Design, Development, Testing and Support of the Application
- Perform Requirement Analysis
- Produce Technical Design and Test Cases
- Hands-on Development and Testing
- Support SIT / UAT
- Maintenance & support after go-live (24/7 on-call rotation)
- Integrate with the Team
- Adopt a 'can do' spirit and work well within a team environment
- Possess good communication skills
- Share the core-values of the company: Commitment, Creativity, Ambition and Responsiveness
- Administration / Reporting
- Timely completion of jobs assigned by the supervisor
- Timely reporting on the status of tasks
- Proactively report identified issues to management
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- J2EE, EJB, XML, HTML5, Hibernate, Spring
- Performance tuning skills
- GIT, Maven, Jenkins
- Jasper Reports
- IBM MQ series / Active MQ
- WebSphere / Eclipse / RAD
- Knowledge in Flex/ TIBCO is a plus
- Unix AIX
- Design Pattern
- Internet Security Concepts
- Agile experience is a plus...
- Fluent in English
- Strong Analysis Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, and a focus on quality
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight and often competing schedules
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience, ideally in a similar or related role within a Banking environment.