The role The candidate will work under Expenses Control Team in Finance & Treasury Division. Key accountabilities * Handle staff expense claim, client’s payment and receipt; * Check and review all expenditure payment; * In charge of month end closing, bank reconciliation etc; * Perform
The candidate will work under Expenses Control Team in Finance & Treasury Division.
- Handle staff expense claim, client’s payment and receipt;
- Check and review all expenditure payment;
- In charge of month end closing, bank reconciliation etc;
- Perform A/R & A/P function & data entries;
- Document filing & storage;
- Assist in payment process revamp/ automation;
- Supervise the work of subordinates;
- Provide clerical/ administrative support; and
- Handle such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by supervisor(s)
Skills & experience
- Diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 5 years accounting experience, exposure in financial institutions an added advantage;
- A self-starter and detail oriented;
- Excellent on MS Excel;
- Proficient in PC operations (e.g. MS Office) and good figures sense;
- Mature, independent and a good team player;
- Able to work under pressure and overtime;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good command of English & Chinese, including Putonghua.
Notes to Applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.