Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Participate in managing system migration/integration and infrastructure projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China, from initiation to implementation
- Develop strong relationship with business units, liaise with business users to provide the best solution and perform feasibility study
- Provide strategic planning and introduce latest technology to achieve our business targets and development goal
- Prioritize and plan resources in system implementation, control budget and monitor project execution progress
- Conduct change management and process for effective system rollout
- Assist in production support and handle incident and system issues
- Negotiate with suppliers, vendors and contractors, manage and monitor the service levels of outsourced services and projects
- Build and sustain a high-performing team including training, mentoring and performance management
- Proactively manage all the potential project risks and recommend mitigating measures if required
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in banking industry, with solid experience in system integration/migration is highly preferred
- Professional qualification in project management will be definitely an advantage
- A team player who can work independently with minimum supervision
- Mature, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
~We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.