Asset Management- Risk Director
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 19 Mar 19
My client is a large asset management company backed by an established Chinese investment bank. With their rapid growth, they're now looking for a senior executive level risk head to lead their market risk controls team. This team will cover both regulated and unregulated products in Hong Kong and oversea markets. Ideal candiadte should have at least 15 years experiences in asset management market risk, liquidity risk, or performance analysis.
My client is a large asset management company backed by an established Chinese investment bank. They are currently managing a large amount of asset serving clients from China, Hong Kong and oversea markets.
- Act as 2nd line of defence, formate and implement risk control frameworks for fund products in the portfolio
- Place appropriate risk control limits, conduct stress testings and scenario analysis
- Portfolio performance analysis
- Collaborate with internal department for risk management systems integration
- Generate risk reports for senior management and board meetings
- Participate in strategic projects
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or Business
- At least 15 years of experiences in market risk management from fund house or asset management firm
- Solid knowledge on asset management product including regulated and unregulated
- Able to work independently and provide guidance to the team
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre risk individual to join a top-tier Chinese asset management platform.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519