Analysts - International Trade Operations - Supply Chain
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- Transaction processing for Supply Chain operations in the region.
- Data processing of transaction data to the application systems for the APAC region.
- Prepare transaction batching files for transaction processing
- Arrange accounting entries at the Accounting mainframe system
- Prepare SWIFT messages
- Prepare periodical / ad-hoc reports,
- Scan documents / instructions into the imaging workflow systems
- Comply with the bank's regulatory requirements on vigilance checking.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Minimizing operation error and complete transaction processing timely and accurately.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and / or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an abnormal issue is identified.
- Operations are an integral part of the control framework including for AML/FS topics. In that respect, in performing the role is expected to ensure adherence to AML/FS-related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
Good in reading, written and speaking Chinese & English
Good in MS Office operations like MS Word, MS Excel.
Good in communication skills especially when dealing with clients / business.
Experience and Qualifications required
Associate Degree or above.
With 1-2 years' experience in trade services operations experience with Supply Chain operations is preferred.
Good team player and willing to adopt new ideas and willing to share of knowledge and experience.