At the heart of BC Group, is a committed team of amazing people. We are focused on building an exceptional work environment where our people can bring their very best to work every day. We believe in hard work, collaboration and authenticity. We are pioneers building a new fintech eco-system and looking for like-minded people to join our team. If you are someone who is driven by making a difference, we would be excited to talk to you!
- Assist in monitoring and handling the daily financial operations such as client and vendor payments, collections of receivables, issue of invoices, banking transactions, etc.
- Prepare accounting journals to record trade transactions, expenditures, accruals, depreciation, etc. Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports & analysis including consolidated financial statements
- Assist in monthly closing processes, including account reconciliation, asset valuations, etc.
- Handling requests from external auditors and tax agents to complete annual financial statement audit and tax-filing
- Work closely with different teams to handle the financial and management reporting Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Good team player with sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Details oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Passion in Digital Asset / Cryptocurrency
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience in NetSuite is a big plus
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply