- Provide support in preparing monthly & yearly management accounts and financial analysis
- Support month end and year end closing activities and support the accounts reconciliation
- Assist in formulating budget and forecast
- Liaise across departments for generating financial information and update database
- Assist in workflow improvement and process automation
- Assist in preparing ad hoc analysis reports as requested by management
- Degree holder in Accounting, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Preferably with 1 to 3 years' management accounting experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS office applications, especially Excel VBA
- Familiar with accounting software, preferably in SAP
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Able to work under pressure and produce high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Accountable and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow all set procedures to achieve compliance
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.